Time-Shares/Time share cancelation

Question
My husband and I signed the contract for a time share on Feb. 22, which is over 7 days to the right to cancel in order to get all of our money back. I read that we can still cancel and pay 10%, is this percentage over the total value or just over the money that we put down?  Also would like to know what form or paperwork needs to be included with the cancelation. Please advise on the steps that need to be taken.

Answer
Claudia,

If you feel that you were legitimately sold with no deception then the contract as you read it is correct. If you just wish to cancel they will keep 10%. All you would need to do is follow the directions in the contract to a tee. Do not deviate or they will not honor your request.

Now, if you feel that you were deceived and sold under misrepresentations that you found our after the fact I recommend that you contact Timeshare Advocacy International at www.timesharecancellation.com or call 877-350-7899 for a free no-obligation consultation to find out what you options are. From what you have written it looks like you purchased in Mexico, is that correct?

I wish you the best of luck,

Sean Austin

Time-Shares

Sean Austin