Time-Shares/smart

Question
is it smart for a guy in his 40s to get a timeshare i mean i have no kids and am the type who just likes to enjoy life and if it is how do i go about it?I have very little credit card debt maybe a couple grand no car everything else in order what do you think?

Answer
Nelson,

I have been in the industry for 8 years now and I am a firm believer in timeshares being a great way to travel for some people. Depending on the locations you wish to go to, the length of your trips, if you prefer driving vs flying to your destination, nicer accommodations vs just a place to lay your head a night, etc. All these things would/could determine which timeshare system or systems you would want to get into.

I visit Las Vegas a couple of times a year for golfing. We use Hilton Grand Vacations club points to book short stays right on the strip. It comes out to about $150 per night in a one bedroom on the strip.

I also have an RCI points account which you can get really great last minute deals on locations all over the world.

There are numerous systems that may work for you depending on your vacation preferences. Feel free to contact me through jjtimeshare.com if you would like some more information.

Thanks,
John  

Time-Shares

John Kushman