Time-Shares/timeshare/bank loan/deed

Question
On May 24, 2005 my wife and I attended a seminar and at the end did enter into a contract to purchase 1 week. The business transaction was done through Lando Resort Corporation. After a barrage of pressure we agreed to the purchase and paid $112.99 for seven years. Our financial obligation was fulfilled in 2012 aroud August. My concern is that we've yet to recieve any deed for our week or documentation from bank that our loan has been satisfied. Could you please advise of appropriate steps to take to assure response with verification

Answer
Without more specifics, it is hard to help you.   Did you buy a action club package, did you buy a deeded week that has maintenance fees tied to it every year.  Who did you make payments to every year.  That is te first place that I would call to get the cancelled note showing you are paid in full.

Lando resorts appears to be in Orlando, you can check the Orange County Public Records to see if a deed was recorded, the web site is occompt.com.   I am assuming the $112.99 was a monthly payment.   If you had a mortgage, you might also find the satisfaction recorded in the Public Records.   The resort may also be in Osceola County, Kissimmee is in both counties.   If you don't find what you are looking for in Orange County, google, osceola county clerk of the court and check there land records as well

Dave

Time-Shares

Dave Heine