Time-Shares/Recission period

Is the time share company legally obligated to inform the consumer of the recission period for the state (Florida) the timeshare was bought in?  My wife and and I bought a timeshare and would have canceled the deal if we had known we could have within in a certain time frame.

We are paralegals and as such, we can not give you legal advice.
If you were provided with a Florida real estate contract, the contract should state how long you have to cancel the contract, which I believe is ten days.
You may need to consult with a Florida real estate attorney to go over the contract that was provided to you, and the attorney can discuss your options with you.
Our office provides timeshare closing services for timeshare resale transactions.
I hope this is of some help to you.
Good luck.
Janet Ammirati
JRA Services, Inc.  

Janet Ammirati

I am happy to answer questions about timeshare transfers, deeds and recording.

I have been handling timeshare closings since 1998.

Timesharing Today Magazine, September/October 2009 issue

Jamaica High School, NY Queensborough College, NY Keiser College, FL

We work with individual buyers and sellers of timeshare resales and timeshare real estate agents. We are a recommended closing company on the respected Tug2.com website.