Time-Shares/timeshare purchase

hi..recently i was approached by royal goan club goa india for purchasing a timeshare holiday at the cost of US$7000 for 25 year with a condition of using it in the red season and a studio apartment with annual fees of US$300 to be paid alternative years. they have their property in india, indonesia, greece, austrelia, england, thailan.
I just want to know considering the inflation rate is this cost worth taking the membershipfor getting a week holiday every alternative year for 25 years in these countries.

I can't comment on whether or not this particular timeshare is worth purchasing for you. We do not buy and sell timeshares, so I can't speak to the value of what you are considering. You may want to try and find a real estate agent who specializes in timeshares for this question.

Janet Ammirati

I am happy to answer questions about timeshare transfers, deeds and recording.

I have been handling timeshare closings since 1998.

Timesharing Today Magazine, September/October 2009 issue

Jamaica High School, NY Queensborough College, NY Keiser College, FL

We work with individual buyers and sellers of timeshare resales and timeshare real estate agents. We are a recommended closing company on the respected Tug2.com website.