Tips on Buying Cars/dealer refuses to give licence plate

Foxyj wrote at 2013-05-10 16:54:46
I called the DMV about this same situation and was told that the car company does not have to give me my tags.

Tips on Buying Cars

Jeremy Beck

I can answer any question as it relates to the purchase or lease of a new or pre-owned vehicle. I can give you advice in purchasing from a franchised dealer or private party. Buying a vehicle can be a very difficult and frustrating experience, but it doesn't have to. Know before you Go! Let me help you with any of your questions.

I have been in the automotive business for 10 years. I have held every position from salesperson, Finance Manager, New Sales Manager, Used Car Sales Manager, Finance Director, and Director of Sales and Finance. I graduated from the University of Texas with a major in Business Administration, and have held many sales jobs in the automotive sector. I am a member of the Association of Finance and Insurance Professionals (AFIP). I have also been trained by some of the best schools in the business including JM&A, Ethos, VT/AIG, Inc, and various others.