Tips on Buying Cars/Carfax vs AutoCheck

Question
Hi Don -

Someday, I'll get down to Florida and buy a used Cadillac, Lexus or Jaguar.  I notice that some vendors proudly display the Carfax report -  while other have something called AutoCheck.  Is the latter any good -  or is it a pretender to the real deal, ie: Carfax?  Pls advise.  Thank you.

- Mark

Answer
Hi!Mark:Carfax is the original car history report that offers a buyback guarantee if the information provided is incorrect.As Autocheck the same applies,except in most cases,a somewhat more detailed.

However,both are great tools to make intelligent decision on the car of YOUR choice.

Good luck,Don  

Tips on Buying Cars

Don Yarnal