Tips on Buying Cars/Carfax vs AutoCheck

Hi Don -

Someday, I'll get down to Florida and buy a used Cadillac, Lexus or Jaguar.  I notice that some vendors proudly display the Carfax report -  while other have something called AutoCheck.  Is the latter any good -  or is it a pretender to the real deal, ie: Carfax?  Pls advise.  Thank you.

- Mark

Hi!Mark:Carfax is the original car history report that offers a buyback guarantee if the information provided is incorrect.As Autocheck the same applies,except in most cases,a somewhat more detailed.

However,both are great tools to make intelligent decision on the car of YOUR choice.

Good luck,Don  

Tips on Buying Cars

Don Yarnal

I can help you in next purchase of any new or preowned cars.Buying a car should be easy! The trend is internet,but I am not a computer,I am a consultant in selling automobiles.

20+ years in auto industry,both preowned and new.

Common sense and listening. And continuing to learn the automotive industry and the change in the buying process.