Tips on Buying Cars/Buying a car thru enterprise car sales?

Hi Ray,

I was thinking about buying my next vehicle thru enterprise car sales & the models I like is Nissan maxima, lexus IS, Toyota camry or Honda accord. Do you think that a fleet car is a better choice than a regular dealership?

Hi Jamie,

I like your choices of vehicles and got absolutely no problem checking out inventory at a major rental provider for purchase.Unless you really know what to look for I suggest an independent inspection, it's money well spent even if you end up walking away from the deal.

Check out this link on my website for some further input you may also want to check this link to make sure no steps are skipped

Have a Blessed day
From the computer of
Ray Paulsen ^_^

Tips on Buying Cars

Ray Paulsen

confused buying new or with confidence from dealer or private...consumer fears...paying to much...getting a lemon...accident car...fair value for trade...negotiation simply want a fair deal... YOU MAY QUICKLY FIND ANSWERS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AT MY WEBSITE or feel free to make contact for a detailed answer to your specific question.

over 35 years in automotive industry, management, retail, wholesale, appraisals, auctions, vintage

Publications - - - - - - -