Tips on Buying Cars/Ford Lease

i have a 2012 Ford XLT truck in which i entered into  a lease agreement this past september with ford credit (cab west LLC) in 09/2012). I switched jobs and now have to drive extensively and am going to go way over my mileage so I need to get out of the lease sooner than later. any advice on what options i have? it is a 3-year lease agreement.

Dustin:Before I answer your question,let me share some info about leasing a car.

Leasing a car years ago gave the customer several advantages:Lower payment,and future end value was disclosed at the time of signing the paperwork and YOU could get a lot more car than going conventional term.

Today,with low interest rates,in most cases,it is better finance than lease.If you own a company,lease is an option.(because of tax credits)

Now your answer would be,find out on the next car if they have a early termination on leases.
The easiest way ,call the dealership,ask for the finance dept.Remember, lease options are normally must go thru time of the agreement

The worst case:YOU will owe remaining balance of the lease and the cost for excessive miles(see your contract)

Good luck! Don

Tips on Buying Cars

Don Yarnal

I can help you in next purchase of any new or preowned cars.Buying a car should be easy! The trend is internet,but I am not a computer,I am a consultant in selling automobiles.

20+ years in auto industry,both preowned and new.

Common sense and listening. And continuing to learn the automotive industry and the change in the buying process.