Tips on Buying Cars/Touareg

QUESTION: How many units of the Volkswagen Touareg has Volkswagen made?  I know according to wikipedia they started making them in 2002 or 2003.  But I want to know how many they produced, each year.  There must be a list somewhere.  They do it for other brands.

ANSWER: Hey Cowboy,

Yes you can find all of the information you are seeking on the Touareg and every other make / model you can think of here at Wards Auto Data Center...Here is the link ...

Good Luck and let me know if you haver any follow up questions ...I am here until you can give me perfect 10's and maximum bonus points!

QUESTION: That is a very interesting website.  I am able to learn a lot about various brands.  Unfortunately, it does not answer my question.
Do you know of a website that specifically answers my question?

Here are the more detailed numbers you are looking for the industry publication "Automotive News" Here is the link to their data center which breaks down the info by make model month etc for the USA and Europe  ...if you run into a wall because you need to enter a subscription only area then shoot me an email to and i will get it for you and send it to you ...  

Tips on Buying Cars

Roger Alvey

I can answer any question about the car buying process. I am a recognized industry expert on all issues regarding auto finance, including sub prime and buy here pay here financing, I can answer questions about car lock out systems, GPS monitoring by your bank, and about auto recovery methods and defenses. I am a 20 yr car industry expert and can tell you what to look for in a used car, how to negotiate the deal, help with how to market your own car, and how to negotiate with the internet department of any car store. I can tell you every single way the dealer is set up to beat you and how to avoid those traps, I can discuss all aftermarket and extended service contract products you will be offered in the finance process, I have lectured extensively on "The Best Way to Buy a Car" to civic groups and university students. I am a credit expert and can tell you what the dealer and banks are looking for and the rate you can expect to pay. HERE IS THE LINK TO MY OTHER ALLEXPERTS CATEGORIES WHERE I HAVE ANSWERED LOTS OF QUESTIONS HERE IS A LINK TO MY BLOG

20 years industry experience in top management of dealerships and dealer groups. Recognized industry expert since 2004 in the Top 10 industry experts for The Gerson Lehrman Groups Auto Industry Council. I also do consulting work for Atheneum Partners, Expert 360, Expert Connect and Coleman Research. I have been a franchise owner and understand all facets of the auto industry from the time the car leaves the factory until it leaves the lot with it's new owner. I have written training materials for both the prime and the subprime sales and finance process.

NADA, OADA, NFIB, State Certified Used Car Appraiser

Special Finance Insider, Dealer, and Automotive News, Gerson Lehrman Group Auto Industry Council News (frequently)

Willamette University - Salem Oregon BA Economics Willamette University Graduate School of Business - Econometrics Statistics

GM's Award of (their most prestigious award) Given to Dealers who surpass their annual benchmark planning volume while also maintaining Top Box (top 5%) CSI

Citadel Investment Group , Summit Partners US ,Broad Peak Investment Management, Nautic Partners, LLC, Hellman & Friedman Investors, L.P. and over 40 additional money managers, hedge funds and research groups