Tips on Buying Cars/When there are passengers

Question
When there are passengers sitting in the back of the car and they look at the back of the front seats and see what looks like pouches for storages what exactly are these called? What are the terms car dealers use for this?

Answer
Thank you for submitting the question but my area of expertise is purchasing tips.  I will tell you what I know about the option.  Most manufacturers call them seat pockets but some don't even list them in their brochure or their online advertising.  It would seem they are so common they aren't considered anything special.
It's kind of like safety steel rims. Tire rims that will hold a deflated tire on the rim so that an auto doesn't drop to a steel rim causing loss of control and stopping power.  It is a great feature but it is on every car or truck sold in America
I hope this helps

Tips on Buying Cars

Geoffrey veit