Tips on Buying Cars/Condtional Delivery Agreement

I bought a 2013 on March 17, 2014. I signed a Retail Installment Sale Contract and an Addendum A "Conditional Delivery Agreement" and an addendum B that states the contract doesn't become legal and binding until credit source has verified information on the application and all stipulations on the contract are accepted..
Here is my dilemma, my employment has changed. Do I call the dealership? Will this be a repossession? Will I get my down payment back?
I'm a bucket of nerves, there is no way I'm going to be able to afford this car now but don't want my credit ruined.
I'm in Georgia and bought the car in South Carolina

Hi Clarissa.

Let's do the first step, go to my website and read this webpage  from there anything you don't fully understand about the contract get back to me with further questions, and we will work together to rid of that bucket of nerves.

Have a Blessed day
From the computer of
Ray Paulsen ^_^

Tips on Buying Cars

Ray Paulsen

confused buying new or with confidence from dealer or private...consumer fears...paying to much...getting a lemon...accident car...fair value for trade...negotiation simply want a fair deal... YOU MAY QUICKLY FIND ANSWERS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AT MY WEBSITE or feel free to make contact for a detailed answer to your specific question.

over 35 years in automotive industry, management, retail, wholesale, appraisals, auctions, vintage

Publications - - - - - - -