Tips on Buying Cars/Cadillac Deville

Question
QUESTION: Hi I'm Michael. Do you know if I can buy a  used Cadillac Deville for 3 or 4 grand? I already have $2 thousand something in the bank.

Michael
Michael  
ANSWER: Hi Michael

Yes you should be able to buy one for 3k very easily ...in fact you should be able to find at least an 02-03 w/ 100k for that kind of money

ask as many follow ups as you want I am here until you are completely satisfied and can give me perfect 10's in the survey you will get at the end

roger

QUESTION: can I get a 2005 Cadillac Deville for 3k?

mmr
mmr  
ANSWER: Hi Michael,

the short answer is yes, If you're patient, I think you can and here is why:

I think you said that you were from Tennessee.... Well, so are these used car listings

There is a 2004 four under $2000 with a clear title and reasonable miles

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ctd/4463426024.html

but to make sure that wasn't just at an anomaly. I went to the Manheim online market research for 2005 Cadillac. The bills in your area and I have posted the results down in the photos section. This is called the Manheim Internet MMR and what it tells us is been price that every single 2005 Cadillac. The bill that was auctioned in the last 90 days sold for so there's no better barometer of the actual market the month actually sold for. That would've resulted in QB happy to see that 2005 to bills are available all day long for under 4000 bucks and lots of them for under three. The listings in the green means that the car was in above average condition. If the listing is white, it means it was in average condition and if it was yellow. It means that it was hammered and in poor condition....

Enjoy

Roger

QUESTION: How about a black Cadillac Dts? how much is the cheapest one in tennessee?

Answer
Hi Michael ... yes you can in fact I saw one getting ready to go through the Copart auction in Portland Oregon this morning. Here is a link to my blog article on Copart Auto Auctions because no matter where you are there is bound to be one very close to you. Copart is the global leader in auto auctions with auctions and or buyers in over 160 different countries. they made their mark and build out their platform on the backs of the insurance salvage market and have since started taking away market share from the Lane auctions by going after the clean title vehicles. Copart sells over 2 million cars a year....are open to the public in most states... and you can make some of the most incredible buys you've ever seen if you're careful... always check the car out in person or have a inspection performed and pay the money before buying a car through any auctions. Here's that link  

http://thecarguyz.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/tired-of-ebay-craigslist-sell-your-ca

I would look at the Copart website at www.copart.com in the craigslist for your market but the short answer to your question is yes you can buy a Cadillac  Deville for the money you got.... keep the questions, and you have follow-ups make sure you can always mark perfect tens on the rating card or please don't fill it out lol

Tips on Buying Cars

Roger Alvey