Tips on Buying Cars/Power Steering functions.

Power steering
Power steering  
Dear Geoffrey

Is it also possible to integrate the Brake, Accelerator Functions available to the Driver available on the Steering wheel to the Driver through re-engineering process ?.

If it is possible, then do you feel this could be advantageous to the current acceleration, braking mechanism available to the driver near the feet ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

This is not my area of expertise but I am familiar with these controls so I will give my opinion
Hand controls are available for people whose legs are paralyzed.  A bar with a squeeze lever is installed. You apply the brake and gas by pulling or sneezing the levers. I have seen these controls and I do not feel they have any advantage for the average person and in fact makes the control of the vehicle harder.

Tips on Buying Cars

Geoffrey veit

I can answer most any question about buying a car, truck or motorcycle

I was a Sales Manager in the Automobile Industry for 25 years. I worked for Ford, Honda, Mercedes Benz, Nissan and Volkswagen, plus, I was a used car manager for 8 of those years I have also been a sales manager for Harley Davidson for 8 years and metric bikes for 2 years.

Florida Writers Association, National writers association, Mensa

I have had published writing in the Automotive News, Aller Welt magazine (Mercedes Benz), Mensa, Ford times and a few others I have written a number of books including "The Informed Buyer" This book offers advice on how to get a great deal and avoid the hastles of buying or leasing a car, truck or motorcycle. It is available on Amazon-Kindle or Barnes and Noble-Nook for $3.99

I have attended hundreds of work shops and seminars within those industries. My formal education is an associates in Business.