Tips on Buying Cars/Motorcycles with cycle pedals.

Question
QUESTION: Dear Geoffrey

Are there Motorcycles models with cycle pedals similar to Moped Luna model in Market?.

Thanks
Prashant

ANSWER: None that I am aware o, probably because of appearance.  Motorcycles do commonly have rear rider foot pegs but they are shorter and fit in with the look of the bike. If you look online you can see the Harley Davidson, Suzuki, Yamaha and Honda all have passenger pegs but much less pronounced.

QUESTION: Dear Geoffrey

Thanks.

Is it possible to design and Construct a integrated Motorcycle and Cycle two Wheeler Auto product?.

If yes, Do you feel It will have Market demand?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
If there is market for such an item it would depend on many different possibilities. A motor vs peddle vehicle might have a use for exercise.  When you get tired of pedaling you would turn on the motor.  
Another possibility could be a metro product that subsidizes the use of fossil fuel by adding the pedal force much like a solar vehicle uses both fossil fuel and solar.  
Another application might be solar with pedaling ability in case of clouds.  The possibilities are almost endless but the market is unknown  

Tips on Buying Cars

Geoffrey veit