Tips on Buying Cars/used car purchase from private individual

I bought a corvette off a private seller and he lied about pretty much everything concerning service on it and the tires and the brakes and many other important aspects, Question is do I have a right to ask for my money back and return the car to him within 3 days, "recission?4uy8v

Hi Sal,
There is no cooling off period buying a vehicle. I have had many questions over the years asking the same question.

For you to get a better understanding as to why, GOOGLE with key words like,,, buying car cooling off period.

I should also note,,, when buying a vehicle from a private seller you are buying AS IS, whatever problems a vehicle may have becomes the buyers problems.

Sorry to start the New Year for you on a bad note

Have a Blessed day
From the computer of
Ray Paulsen ^_^  

Tips on Buying Cars

Ray Paulsen

confused buying new or with confidence from dealer or private...consumer fears...paying to much...getting a lemon...accident car...fair value for trade...negotiation simply want a fair deal... YOU MAY QUICKLY FIND ANSWERS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AT MY WEBSITE or feel free to make contact for a detailed answer to your specific question.

over 35 years in automotive industry, management, retail, wholesale, appraisals, auctions, vintage

Publications - - - - - - -