Tips on Buying Cars/end of lease

I have a leased car and will probably end up buying it at lease end. I would have to pay the 'residual value' which is something like $13,000. Dumb question...will they refinance the car for that amount, or will I be expected to pay them that amount all at once?

Hi Lee,

It's not a dumb question, I don't know whom the lender is, therefore simply phone the lender and find out your options.
Personally I would shop for lowest interest, start with your Bank or credit union, when your lease expires have payout ready or return vehicle.
If you don't have a blemished history you should have no problem getting funds,,, shop around for best rates,,,good luck.

Have a Blessed day
From the computer of
Ray Paulsen ^_^

Tips on Buying Cars

Ray Paulsen

confused buying new or with confidence from dealer or private...consumer fears...paying to much...getting a lemon...accident car...fair value for trade...negotiation simply want a fair deal... YOU MAY QUICKLY FIND ANSWERS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AT MY WEBSITE or feel free to make contact for a detailed answer to your specific question.

over 35 years in automotive industry, management, retail, wholesale, appraisals, auctions, vintage

Publications - - - - - - -