I Mr. Berry I just got a 2005 Sr Cadillac truck and Just have a few question to ask about it .I am a female and just need some advise. the truck only had 69,ooo miles on it when I got it .I only had it for 2mths now . the dealer I brought it from said they only had it for 4 or 5 mths .  its at 72,000 miles now . what is that right. and the front tires are 255/55/18 and the back tires are 235/60/18 is that right. I just think the truck is a good truck . what do you think Mr. Berry.

Thank you
Cynthia Lewis

According to Tire Guides, a 2005 Cadillac SRX originally came with P235/60R18's on the front and P255/55R18's on the rear.  You can confirm that by looking at the vehicle tire placard which is located on the driver's door.

If that is true, then the tires need to be rotated front to rear - and stay there.

Barry Smith

I have over 30 years experience in the design, manufacturing, and testing of tires. I have served as the technical advisor to the "800" number. I have authored or co-authored many publications - usually without credit. I can answer almost any technical question, but please don`t ask me to compare brands. I probably have prejudices because of my work experience.

Member SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) Member Tire Society (Tire Technical Organization) SCCA Regional Competiton License holder Authored many training manuals on tires, their care and use.

SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) SCCA (Sports Car Club of America) Tire Society

You may want to visit my web site:

I am a graduate of the University of Dayton, Dayton, OH - BME, 1971 I attended graduate school at the University of Akron - but did not complete my PhD - something I regret.