Tires/tires

Question
I Mr. Berry I just got a 2005 Sr Cadillac truck and Just have a few question to ask about it .I am a female and just need some advise. the truck only had 69,ooo miles on it when I got it .I only had it for 2mths now . the dealer I brought it from said they only had it for 4 or 5 mths .  its at 72,000 miles now . what is that right. and the front tires are 255/55/18 and the back tires are 235/60/18 is that right. I just think the truck is a good truck . what do you think Mr. Berry.

Thank you
Cynthia Lewis

Answer
Cynthia,

According to Tire Guides, a 2005 Cadillac SRX originally came with P235/60R18's on the front and P255/55R18's on the rear.  You can confirm that by looking at the vehicle tire placard which is located on the driver's door.

If that is true, then the tires need to be rotated front to rear - and stay there.

Tires

Barry Smith