Tires/changing tire sizes

Question

I have a Mazda 2010 CX-7 with 215 70 r17 tires. But it seems that only Bridgestone makes that size. I was wondering which tires would be better to replace them with?

A 225 65 r17 or 235 65 r17? Why and what will be the benefits if any?
Thank you for your time and attention....

Answer
Jasmine,

According to Discount Tire, the 235/65R17 will not fit.  It will rub.

Is the 225/65R17 is good choice?  Yes, it is about 1% off for the diameter, so doesn't affect the speedometer enough to worry about - and it has enough load carrying capacity.

Tire size has hardly any affect on things compared to the differences between tire, so careful selection of the tire would pay way, way more benefits than the change in tire size.  

Tires

Barry Smith