Tires/PSI FOR TOYOTA HIGHLANDER 2003

Question
Sir,

please what is the correct pressure for toyata highlander p225/70R16. i have firestone tires. Awaiting your response.

Answer
Topaz,

It is my understanding that every vehicle has a sticker - commonly called the vehicle tire placard - that lists the original tire size and the proper pressure for that size.  I know this is true for the US, and I have yet to hear of an exception from the international community.

The vehicle tire placard is supposed to be on the driver's doorframe, but might be found in the glovebox, on the fuel filler door, or in the trunk.

If the tire size listed there is not the same as what you have on the vehicle, a simple calculation is needed, but I will need to know what the placard says (size and pressure) and what the new size is.  

Tires

Barry Smith