Tires/tire question

Question
I am wondering what is compatible with/for a Chevy Silverado 2001(not 4wd) tire size 235/r16. Looking for a meaty type tire. Thank you!

Answer
Amanda,

Compatibility has more to do with the service you intend for the truck, not the truck itself.

If you're looking for a bit of off road traction, but use the truck mostly on the road, you want an All Terrain tire.  If you're strictly on road, then you'll want an All Season tire.

But if you are asking about brands.....I'm sorry, but because I work for a major tire manufacturer, I don't think it's right for me to make brand specific comments.

Tires

Barry Smith