Tires/car tires

Question
I know this is very minor, but am just curious... After one month of putting 36 lbs of air in my car tires (all the same kind) and after several nights of sub-freezing temps (in the teens), they all had 34 lbs or a little more, except one had 33. Unless it's a leak which I doubt, can tires sometimes lose more air than the others for some reason? Thanks

Answer
Lee,

If 3 tires started with 36.4 psi and one started with 35.7 psi, we would measure all 4 as 36 psi - but when the temperature dropped, the lowest one would measure less than the other 3 - but within 1 psi.  So I can see where you might think that there is a difference when the problem is the ability to measure pressure precisely.  

Tires

Barry Smith