Tires/tire swaping

Question
I'm looking a 92 camry. the tires are almost bald. I bought new tires for my 04 suzuki aerio sx 3 months ago and the engine blew. I was wondering if a should get a hub converter or see if i can find some 15" rims for the camry and have the tires swapped over to the new rims. I was hoping to recoup some of the money paid for the tires

Answer
Anthony,

First, the tires from the Suzuki are too small for the Camry.

Second, The bolt patterns are completely incompatible.

Third, consensus says that trying to adapt a wheel to a vehicle is fraught with issues - not a good idea.

I would sell the wheels ought right and get the correct tires.

Tires

Barry Smith