Tires/2002 E450 motorhome tire size

hi barry what is the oem tire size for a 2002 E450 ford motorhome. I want to buy a set of michlins for it thanks jeff

Unfortunately, the tire sizes on RV's aren't published anywhere.

But you have the vehicle, and maybe it has a vehicle tire placard on the drivers doorframe.  If it does, it will tell you the original tire size and the specified inflation pressure.

If it doesn't, then the tires have the size written on them.  Taking a wild guess, I'm guessing they are 225/70R19.5's.

Barry Smith

I have over 30 years experience in the design, manufacturing, and testing of tires. I have served as the technical advisor to the "800" number. I have authored or co-authored many publications - usually without credit. I can answer almost any technical question, but please don`t ask me to compare brands. I probably have prejudices because of my work experience.

Member SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) Member Tire Society (Tire Technical Organization) SCCA Regional Competiton License holder Authored many training manuals on tires, their care and use.

SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) SCCA (Sports Car Club of America) Tire Society

You may want to visit my web site:

I am a graduate of the University of Dayton, Dayton, OH - BME, 1971 I attended graduate school at the University of Akron - but did not complete my PhD - something I regret.