Tires/Tires front and back.

Question
I have a Hyundai Sonata 2011, Went to a tire shop to put 2 new tires in the front and put the front tires in the back. The 2 new tires that they install are 205/65R16 95H M+S, the other 2 (used)tires are P205/65R16 94H M+S will there be any type of safety issue with these 2 new tires or are they OK?  Thanks.

Answer
Emanuel,

For practical purposes, there is no difference between a P205/65R16 and a 205/65R16.  What matters much, much more, is the difference between the tires themselves - and I can't tell you if there would be a safety issue or not without knowing the particulars about each - and for practical purposes I have to assume the tire dealer took reasonable care in selecting tires that are compatible.

Tires

Barry Smith