Top 40/Pop Music/trumpet instrumental

Sam Knapp wrote at 2014-02-18 00:56:28
thank you Erik  !

been looking for this song for a longtime . we use to dance oure last dance of the evening to this song when I was still in Germany 1965/1966

Top 40/Pop Music

Erick Byrd

I can answer all questions related to hit songs and pop artists of the rock and roll era. My specialty is U.S. Billboard Top 40 chart history and one hit wonders from 1950's through the 90's. I can also research lyrics to songs. I am more knowledgeable in the area of pop and rock songs, but I am willing to research soul and country songs. I cannot answer questions relating to classical, jazz, or rap songs. Also, I'm not an expert on music videos.

I am an avid reader of Joel Whitburn Top 40 books and a collector of all pop and rock hit songs.

My educational credentials include a college degree in history and over twenty-five years of life experience as a fan of popular music.