Top 40/Pop Music/Name of song ?

I'm trying to remember the actual NAME of a song. I heard it on radio a few times years ago. I'm fairly sure it is the name of an all-singing all-dancing American hero in the format
  Nickname - Surname (4/5 syllables - 1 syllable)

I think the Surname part is "BROWN" (not sure)

Something like
  Durability Brown
or   Sensibility Brown
or      Flexibility Smith !
or   Cornucopia Jones !

Would be delighted to nail this one :)

Hi Pat,

This is a tough one, but I'm willing to try. Here are a few hit songs that appear to fit the mold accompanied by links to recordings, so you can verify.  All chart listings are from US Billboard.

Jim Croce - Bad, Bad Leroy Brown (1973, #1):

Coasters - Charlie Brown (1959, #2):

Joe Simon - Theme from Cleopatra Jones (1973, #18):

Coasters - Along Came Jones (1959, #9):
Ray Stevens - Along Came Jones (1969, #27):

Cheech and Chong - Basketball Jones (1973, #15):

McGuire Sisters - Delilah Jones (1956, #37):

Johnny Ferguson - Angela Jones (1960, #27):

Hopefully, it's one of these.

Top 40/Pop Music

Erick Byrd

I can answer all questions related to hit songs and pop artists of the rock and roll era. My specialty is U.S. Billboard Top 40 chart history and one hit wonders from 1950's through the 90's. I can also research lyrics to songs. I am more knowledgeable in the area of pop and rock songs, but I am willing to research soul and country songs. I cannot answer questions relating to classical, jazz, or rap songs. Also, I'm not an expert on music videos.

I am an avid reader of Joel Whitburn Top 40 books and a collector of all pop and rock hit songs.

My educational credentials include a college degree in history and over twenty-five years of life experience as a fan of popular music.