Top 40/Pop Music/Help finding a song title and artist

Hi, I've searching for some info on this catchy pop tune I keep hearing played over the music system at my place of employment. The vocalist is a younger woman and I am certain it is a modern song. Some of the lyrics from the chorus that I know are:
Cause I see you're the one for me, there's no in between its all or nothing/
And I can feel what we got is real.. It's all or nothing/
She also repeats the line "tired of waiting for you" repeatedly throughout the song. Thank you so much for your time and any info you can provide!

Hi Robert,

The song you're looking for is "All Or Nothing" by The Carriers. I don't believe it made an appearance on any charts, but it certainly should have. There's very little about the song or The Carriers online, except that the song was released in either 2010 or 2011 and it was in rotation in some grocery and retail stores - Safeway, Kroger, Walgreens, etc.

Here is a link to a YouTube recording of the song:

Top 40/Pop Music

Erick Byrd

I can answer all questions related to hit songs and pop artists of the rock and roll era. My specialty is U.S. Billboard Top 40 chart history and one hit wonders from 1950's through the 90's. I can also research lyrics to songs. I am more knowledgeable in the area of pop and rock songs, but I am willing to research soul and country songs. I cannot answer questions relating to classical, jazz, or rap songs. Also, I'm not an expert on music videos.

I am an avid reader of Joel Whitburn Top 40 books and a collector of all pop and rock hit songs.

My educational credentials include a college degree in history and over twenty-five years of life experience as a fan of popular music.