Top 40/Pop Music/Help finding a song title and artist

Question
Hi, I've searching for some info on this catchy pop tune I keep hearing played over the music system at my place of employment. The vocalist is a younger woman and I am certain it is a modern song. Some of the lyrics from the chorus that I know are:
Cause I see you're the one for me, there's no in between its all or nothing/
And I can feel what we got is real.. It's all or nothing/
She also repeats the line "tired of waiting for you" repeatedly throughout the song. Thank you so much for your time and any info you can provide!
Robert

Answer
Hi Robert,

The song you're looking for is "All Or Nothing" by The Carriers. I don't believe it made an appearance on any charts, but it certainly should have. There's very little about the song or The Carriers online, except that the song was released in either 2010 or 2011 and it was in rotation in some grocery and retail stores - Safeway, Kroger, Walgreens, etc.

Here is a link to a YouTube recording of the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxLkVdTQEHs

Thanks,
Erick

Top 40/Pop Music

Erick Byrd