Towing Issues/Towing Laws

jeff wrote at 2010-09-27 18:30:04
Take your lawyer with you to talk too them. if you show that you are willing to take legal action they will be more compliant on the issue at hand. I work for a wrecker service my self.

Carlot wrote at 2013-12-18 17:48:08
Actually the Alabama code of 75 in section 32-6-19 states any lien created by towing and storage is subject and subordinate to the first security interest lien holder. As lien holder in this case your rights may be first. if they do not release the vehicle to the lien holder then they may be guilty of conversion. check with your attorney.g

Towing Issues

Professional towing and recovery operator for 31 Plus years, dealing with light to heavy duty towing operations... Nationally certified by various agencies - associations.. Been answering questions here for 6 + years now on AllExperts. I know that many people do not understand vehicle towing when ordered by Law Enforcement or from Private Property Parking lots, which I will try to help with. BUT, I DO NOT AND WILL NOT ANSWER ANY RV TOWING ISSUES, or actual law cases or proposed cases...

I have 30+ years of towing experience dealing with everything from Light duty ( cars and pickups ) to tractor trailer rigs, motor homes and buses.. Motor clubs to police calls, lockouts to jumpstarts and tows. I have experienced alot of fun times doing my job. Some have been good experiences and some of have been heart wrenching experiences.

Been affiliated with TRAA(towing and recovery association of america), Oregon Tow Truck Association, Washington Tow Truck Association, Wyoming Tow Truck Association , and Alabama Tow Truck Association

Tow Times Magazine
American Towman
STA Phantom Towing News
Towing and Recovery Phootnotes Footnotes Towing and Recovery News

TRAA Heavy duty Trained operator 1987
TRAA Management Classes   1986
Wreckmaster training programs (since 1992)
Several other training programs (to many to list )