Towing Issues/tow truck driver

Tippy wrote at 2013-09-25 10:17:53
I work for a tow company which I will not disclose for company rules disclaimer reasons. And there are times that I have worked day in and day out without a single day off for almost 4 months with maybe 2 to 3 hours sleep, I believe that this job should require 1-2 days off because of the simple fact that not only are you risking your own life as a driver, but also most importantly you are risking the publics lives as well. I have witness and heard of disasters that have occured in accidents because of fatigue and not getting enough sleep. So this type of job should go in to cosideration laws as pilots,Semi Truck Drivers or anything that reqires you to work in and around the public for safety reasons.

Towing Issues

Professional towing and recovery operator for 31 Plus years, dealing with light to heavy duty towing operations... Nationally certified by various agencies - associations.. Been answering questions here for 6 + years now on AllExperts. I know that many people do not understand vehicle towing when ordered by Law Enforcement or from Private Property Parking lots, which I will try to help with. BUT, I DO NOT AND WILL NOT ANSWER ANY RV TOWING ISSUES, or actual law cases or proposed cases...

I have 30+ years of towing experience dealing with everything from Light duty ( cars and pickups ) to tractor trailer rigs, motor homes and buses.. Motor clubs to police calls, lockouts to jumpstarts and tows. I have experienced alot of fun times doing my job. Some have been good experiences and some of have been heart wrenching experiences.

Been affiliated with TRAA(towing and recovery association of america), Oregon Tow Truck Association, Washington Tow Truck Association, Wyoming Tow Truck Association , and Alabama Tow Truck Association

Tow Times Magazine
American Towman
STA Phantom Towing News
Towing and Recovery Phootnotes Footnotes Towing and Recovery News

TRAA Heavy duty Trained operator 1987
TRAA Management Classes   1986
Wreckmaster training programs (since 1992)
Several other training programs (to many to list )