Towing Issues/Delaware sign regulation for towing?

Thomas Goodrich wrote at 2013-09-10 20:02:37
Apparently Delaware has no laws on the books requiring property owners as in shopping center landlords to maintain any kind of warning signage that vehicles may be removed at owner expense if they consider the vehicle parked and patron not in local business establishment. In Delaware about the only way to determine the whereabouts of your vehicle is to call the police and report your vehicle stolen. Buccinni Polen Group the developer who owns many office and retail properties in Wilmington recently began clearing their parking lots of vehicles they suspect were parking and going to work in the downtown area. Many also were regular patrons of the Shop Right store. Requiring signage deters illegal parking and provides the location whereby owner vehicles can be retrieved without having to tie up police emergency lines for information. Let's hope Delaware soon will mandate signage!

Towing Issues

Professional towing and recovery operator for 31 Plus years, dealing with light to heavy duty towing operations... Nationally certified by various agencies - associations.. Been answering questions here for 6 + years now on AllExperts. I know that many people do not understand vehicle towing when ordered by Law Enforcement or from Private Property Parking lots, which I will try to help with. BUT, I DO NOT AND WILL NOT ANSWER ANY RV TOWING ISSUES, or actual law cases or proposed cases...

I have 30+ years of towing experience dealing with everything from Light duty ( cars and pickups ) to tractor trailer rigs, motor homes and buses.. Motor clubs to police calls, lockouts to jumpstarts and tows. I have experienced alot of fun times doing my job. Some have been good experiences and some of have been heart wrenching experiences.

Been affiliated with TRAA(towing and recovery association of america), Oregon Tow Truck Association, Washington Tow Truck Association, Wyoming Tow Truck Association , and Alabama Tow Truck Association

Tow Times Magazine
American Towman
STA Phantom Towing News
Towing and Recovery Phootnotes Footnotes Towing and Recovery News

TRAA Heavy duty Trained operator 1987
TRAA Management Classes   1986
Wreckmaster training programs (since 1992)
Several other training programs (to many to list )