Towing Issues/Towing in a HOA develpoment.

jjjacks0n3 wrote at 2010-03-24 03:11:43
I sued Monster towing and won sue them and have your day in court I won and you can too be deligent and firm they are not above the law you can win

Trisha Epp wrote at 2011-10-12 19:24:08
I have very important information for you about this problem. I to live in Signal Butte Manor 2 and I had the same problem. My sisters vehicles were towed on more than one occasion and we never paid for our cars. It is an illegal tow. I have since moved out but if you need advice or still live there and it has still happened please call or email me.

ama51452 wrote at 2014-08-05 17:40:38
I was wondering if you ever got anywhere with this.. THe same thing just happened to me in the same neighborhood with the same inadequate signs.

Towing Issues

Richard