Towing Issues/holding car for ransom

Chris wrote at 2013-07-10 16:03:10
tell the tow yard that you will place a lien on the title for the amount of the bill and he is holder in due course for the charged amount when the vehicle is ever sold. This is sure upset the tow company and you'll need to have a cop conduct a civil standby and make them follow the law. Be sure to negotiate the bill as if you are paying cash today cause they jack up your charges

Towing Issues

Professional towing and recovery operator for 31 Plus years, dealing with light to heavy duty towing operations... Nationally certified by various agencies - associations.. Been answering questions here for 6 + years now on AllExperts. I know that many people do not understand vehicle towing when ordered by Law Enforcement or from Private Property Parking lots, which I will try to help with. BUT, I DO NOT AND WILL NOT ANSWER ANY RV TOWING ISSUES, or actual law cases or proposed cases...

I have 30+ years of towing experience dealing with everything from Light duty ( cars and pickups ) to tractor trailer rigs, motor homes and buses.. Motor clubs to police calls, lockouts to jumpstarts and tows. I have experienced alot of fun times doing my job. Some have been good experiences and some of have been heart wrenching experiences.

Been affiliated with TRAA(towing and recovery association of america), Oregon Tow Truck Association, Washington Tow Truck Association, Wyoming Tow Truck Association , and Alabama Tow Truck Association

Tow Times Magazine
American Towman
STA Phantom Towing News
Towing and Recovery Phootnotes Footnotes Towing and Recovery News

TRAA Heavy duty Trained operator 1987
TRAA Management Classes   1986
Wreckmaster training programs (since 1992)
Several other training programs (to many to list )