Towing Issues/Papa John's Driver truck towed

Alzeimer wrote at 2014-12-09 14:35:43
the proper answer to this question.. Had the owners of the apt. notified the towing company that they were having a delivery done to their apt. complex. Or the tow truck driver would be liable because he did not doo his job properly. He was not trained properly, and or the owner of the tow truck company is liable. If they the operator or the company itself would not release the vehicle, the apt. renter would be liable. they did not notify the owner of the apt. building that they we're having services entering the establishment or notified the tow company that there would be a company vehicle would be arriving to their location and or area.

Towing Issues

Professional towing and recovery operator for 31 Plus years, dealing with light to heavy duty towing operations... Nationally certified by various agencies - associations.. Been answering questions here for 6 + years now on AllExperts. I know that many people do not understand vehicle towing when ordered by Law Enforcement or from Private Property Parking lots, which I will try to help with. BUT, I DO NOT AND WILL NOT ANSWER ANY RV TOWING ISSUES, or actual law cases or proposed cases...

I have 30+ years of towing experience dealing with everything from Light duty ( cars and pickups ) to tractor trailer rigs, motor homes and buses.. Motor clubs to police calls, lockouts to jumpstarts and tows. I have experienced alot of fun times doing my job. Some have been good experiences and some of have been heart wrenching experiences.

Been affiliated with TRAA(towing and recovery association of america), Oregon Tow Truck Association, Washington Tow Truck Association, Wyoming Tow Truck Association , and Alabama Tow Truck Association

Tow Times Magazine
American Towman
STA Phantom Towing News
Towing and Recovery Phootnotes Footnotes Towing and Recovery News

TRAA Heavy duty Trained operator 1987
TRAA Management Classes   1986
Wreckmaster training programs (since 1992)
Several other training programs (to many to list )