Toyota Repair/Immobilizer System

justine gray wrote at 2009-02-23 16:09:30
I agree with the answer, when ever you replace the complete components of the immobilizer system the dealer where you bought the set should provide you the new key code to be able to reprogram the new keys with the immo ECU, using the master key.

justine gray wrote at 2009-02-23 16:13:49
In addition to my answer, it will help you a lot if you have the particular repair manual for that model so you can check the trouble area and troubleshooting procedure pertaining to the code B2799.

CARLOS wrote at 2012-12-27 21:59:55
Please for fortuner check if the key have a point or letter G ? if point is print check Inmobilazer part number.

There 2 kind of chip for this model one of them is a POINT and others is G.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter