Toyota Repair/A/C vent, blend door

Question
I have a 2005 Toyota Tacoma Regular cab. 140,000 miles. Recently I turned the A/C temp knob to a little warmer setting. I know that sounds funny. Considering I live in AZ. Later I put it back to the coldest setting. From that point on. I have cold air from the extreme left vent and ambient air tempature from the other three. If I change the air flow to the defrost or floor. I get a similar air flow there as well. Another problem that may or may not be related. Is the Condensation drain gets clogged. (pervious owner had no A/C filter D***A** ) I am sure there is a ton of crap in the evaporator drain pan. I occasionally have to remove the drain tube and stick a wire in the port to unplug it. Then the condensation will drain. Any knowledge that you forward would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
There may be debris cought in the blend door or the duct going to the other three vents, so I would recommend removing the glove box and remove the ducting and check for any obstructionsmake sure the blend doors are working when changing the settings from cold to hot I think on this one they are operated by electric actuator servos.  

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter