Toyota Repair/Ted Ritter

Question
QUESTION: This is the first time i have used this service.so ted you didnt answer my question like you said in your email. so an answer would be good.

ANSWER: Sorry, please restate the question you have for me and I will try to answer.

QUESTION: when i have my turn signal on and press the brake the turn signal stop blinking.left side and right.1989 toyota pickup .

Answer
If the pickup has a trailer hitch and associated wiring disconnect the trailer wiring from the rest of the truck and see if the problem is resolved, it's common for the wiring converter boxed to cause these kinds of problems. If no trailer hitch is inatalled check all white/black ground wires to ground, remove all belbs from the sockets and check the sockets for overheating, check all bulbs and make sure the bulbs match the sockets, also check the front turn signal bulbs and sockets. I fnothing can be found there replace the combination switch on the steerring column.

If my answer was helpful please click the donate button, any amount is appreciated and keeps me here.  

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter