Toyota Repair/Toyota Camry engine/sensor problems

My car is a Toyota Camry '98 V6 3.0litre engine
Well I had couple engine problems recently primary showing codes: P0155 and P1300.
The engines didnt work regulary, sometimes stops with no symptoms that could indicate it will happen, and sometimes I could not start the engine for 5 minutes.
I get couple spare parts, so this what I replaced:
PCM-engine control computer, all 3 spark coils (sparks were changed 2months ago), I changed igniter, and almost all peoblems dissapear.
The problem codes were read by mechanic before I did any changes.
Now I got my private OBD reader with live data and most things looks ok, however there is one small problem
LTFT B2 has reading of -17.97% at all times, no matter what.
Short and long fuel trim for bank 1 sensor 1 are changing all the times and look fine to me.
O2S 11 - is around 0.97V, O2S 21 - is around 0.46V.
Well maybe Im wrong but acording to car manual, O2 sensor for bank 2 is located in front of the engine, I replaced with another one and nothing happened. The readings didnt changed even while I disconnected O2 sensor.
The other thing is, should I get any codes from computer when system shows abnormal behave like this?
I dont get any codes now....
Could you tell me what are your thought on that?
I would be grateful for any help.
Kind regards,

Yes, bank 2 is near the radiator, The fuel trim is way off, this can be caused by a vacuum leak or air leak on the intake so be sure to check for this, with the FT this far out of specs it seems that there should ve a check engine light.
After verifying that there are no intake leaks the next thing would be to check the basic engine timing, if the timing is off there may be a problem with the timing belt, it may be poose or worn causing the belt to have jumped one tooth or more on the bank one cam.
The fuel trim readings are usually not cuased by the sensor but something else that is making the computer go to a too rich or lean condtion, in this case too rich.  It may also be a good diea to hook up a vacuum gauge to see what the intake manifold vacuum is.  

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter

I have more than 28 years experience as toyota technician, I will be able to answer most questions related to the Toyota product line up to the present year models,I am located in the US but welcome questions from other regions of the world. When asking a question please provide specific information: year,model, engine,transmission information. Provide as much information as possible including a brief repair history if possible. I have been a volunteer here for more ten years an have answered over 16,000 questions helping Toyota owners with their problems and save thousands of dollars without any compensation, some of my answers are published on many other websites including google and various automotive forums. DONATIONS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED HELPFUL INFORMATION PLEASE MAKE A DONATION. AS OF TODAY (JULY 22, 2014) ALL REQUESTED GRAPHICS, ILLUSTRATIONS, DIAGRAMS, PHOTOS, WILL REQUIRE THE MINUMUM DONATION UP FRONT.

Toyota technician since 1979,expert in electrical systems,OBD systems,engine repair, driveability problems,EFI systems,ASE certified,Toyota master technician.
Certified Hybrid Vehicle technician.

Toyota master technician, ASE certified in eight catagories, Hybrid vehicle certified. Toyota technical training: Engine Automatic transmission Manual transmission Drivetrain Electrical systems Brakes and chassis Air conditioning Engine performance and diagnostics Hybrid systems