Toyota Repair/washer pump

Question
I have a 2003 toyota corolla. I don't hear the pump working when I try to wash the windows. was wondering if there is a fuse for this. Or maybe they are just plugged. Wouldn't I hear the pump run? Where is the pump located?

Answer
The wipers and washers both work off the same fuse,if the wipers work it's not a fuse problem. The pump is on the bottom of the washer bottle, you will have to pull back the inner fender panel to access it,the motor may have stopped or the wiring may have been chewed up by rodents, this is very common.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter