Toyota Repair/Changing Toyota Previa spark plugs

Question
I read your instructions on replacing toyota Previa spark plugs, but it's the plug wire I have a problem with. I have access to a lift, so can get to the plugs easily from underneath. Yet to pull the plug wire out of it's cavity, there is not enough clearance without breaking the connector. I did get 1 out, but tore the rubber boot. Then, because of short clearance from the sidewall, I had to use "2" 3-inch rachet connectors with my socket. (lucky I did not drop in the cavity). Spark plug wire connectors are 6-inches long. Can you explain how to get these out without breaking them??

Answer
There are two ways to do thisd, remove the passenger seat and the carpet and then remove the metal cover on the right side to get the plugs out, there is plenty of room with the cover off, the other way is to remove the right motor  and drop the engine down using a jack.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter