Toyota Repair/RAV Check Engine Code

Had a Check Engine light come on, so I had the code pulled. It is a P1155. According to Auto Zone, that is a Bank 1 Sensor 2 Air/Fuel (O2?) sensor.

Can you confirm that the Bank/Sensor location is correct for that code?

Also, the Air/Fuel and O2 sensor is the same thing, correct?

The code is for the a/f ratio sensor bank 2 sensor one, the a/f and o2 sensors are not the same, a/f sensors are used in front of the catalityc converter and O2 sensors are located after the converter, on the rav4 there are two a/f sensors and two O2 sensors.
The bank2 a/f sensor is located in the exhaust manifold at the top on the left side when standing in front.  

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter

I have more than 28 years experience as toyota technician, I will be able to answer most questions related to the Toyota product line up to the present year models,I am located in the US but welcome questions from other regions of the world. When asking a question please provide specific information: year,model, engine,transmission information. Provide as much information as possible including a brief repair history if possible. I have been a volunteer here for more ten years an have answered over 16,000 questions helping Toyota owners with their problems and save thousands of dollars without any compensation, some of my answers are published on many other websites including google and various automotive forums. DONATIONS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED HELPFUL INFORMATION PLEASE MAKE A DONATION. AS OF TODAY (JULY 22, 2014) ALL REQUESTED GRAPHICS, ILLUSTRATIONS, DIAGRAMS, PHOTOS, WILL REQUIRE THE MINUMUM DONATION UP FRONT.

Toyota technician since 1979,expert in electrical systems,OBD systems,engine repair, driveability problems,EFI systems,ASE certified,Toyota master technician.
Certified Hybrid Vehicle technician.

Toyota master technician, ASE certified in eight catagories, Hybrid vehicle certified. Toyota technical training: Engine Automatic transmission Manual transmission Drivetrain Electrical systems Brakes and chassis Air conditioning Engine performance and diagnostics Hybrid systems