Toyota Repair/1995 Toyota T100 Front Turn Signals

The two front turn signals on my 1995 Toyota T100 are not working.  The two signals in the bumper are working fine as are the back ones, just the two beside the headlights.  Changed both bulbs, changed fuses - and they are still not working.  Checked for power to the bulbs and seem to be getting a reading on each side.  All other lights are working fine also.  Any suggestions?  Thank you!

Hello, the turn signals in the front are in the bumper, the lights next to the headlights are clearance/parking lights and should only be on when the tail lights are on, are the tail lights working? With the bulb removed and the headlights on there should be 12 volts to one contact and the other side should show ground to the body, the ground wire is white/black.  

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter

I have more than 28 years experience as toyota technician, I will be able to answer most questions related to the Toyota product line up to the present year models,I am located in the US but welcome questions from other regions of the world. When asking a question please provide specific information: year,model, engine,transmission information. Provide as much information as possible including a brief repair history if possible. I have been a volunteer here for more ten years an have answered over 16,000 questions helping Toyota owners with their problems and save thousands of dollars without any compensation, some of my answers are published on many other websites including google and various automotive forums. DONATIONS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED HELPFUL INFORMATION PLEASE MAKE A DONATION. AS OF TODAY (JULY 22, 2014) ALL REQUESTED GRAPHICS, ILLUSTRATIONS, DIAGRAMS, PHOTOS, WILL REQUIRE THE MINUMUM DONATION UP FRONT.

Toyota technician since 1979,expert in electrical systems,OBD systems,engine repair, driveability problems,EFI systems,ASE certified,Toyota master technician.
Certified Hybrid Vehicle technician.

Toyota master technician, ASE certified in eight catagories, Hybrid vehicle certified. Toyota technical training: Engine Automatic transmission Manual transmission Drivetrain Electrical systems Brakes and chassis Air conditioning Engine performance and diagnostics Hybrid systems