Toyota Repair/1995 Toyota T100 Front Turn Signals

Question
The two front turn signals on my 1995 Toyota T100 are not working.  The two signals in the bumper are working fine as are the back ones, just the two beside the headlights.  Changed both bulbs, changed fuses - and they are still not working.  Checked for power to the bulbs and seem to be getting a reading on each side.  All other lights are working fine also.  Any suggestions?  Thank you!

Answer
Hello, the turn signals in the front are in the bumper, the lights next to the headlights are clearance/parking lights and should only be on when the tail lights are on, are the tail lights working? With the bulb removed and the headlights on there should be 12 volts to one contact and the other side should show ground to the body, the ground wire is white/black.  

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter