Toyota Repair/2001 Toyota Celica GTS

Question
I have a check engine light on my vehicle. I used an OBD and found that the code was p1725b code. I did some research and found that it was a NT revolution Circuit Fault. Which has something to do with both the ECM and the Turbine Speed Sensor. I am not sure how I am supposed to check to see if the sensor is bad, because for the life of me- I cannot find the readings for a TSS. So if anyone knows what it should read, then i would be greatly appreciative. Also my fourth gear isn't working, so I was wondering if this would bring it back.

Answer
Yes this can cause the fourth gear not to work, I'm attaching the procedure to check it, it is located on top of the transmission case.
click on this link: PDF]
DTC P1725 NT Revolution Sensor Circuit Malfunction (Input Turbine
copy the url into your browser it will take you to the page listing, click on the top listing

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter