Toyota Repair/98 Camry Cruise control

Question
I have a '98 Camry 2.2 4cyl. I recently replaced the starter solenoid and the connectors to the battery terminal. Now my cruise control will not work. When I try to turn it on the light comes on, but when I set the speed and try to engage it the cruise light on the dash just blinks on and off. Not sure what I need to do to get my cruise working again.

Answer
First thing to do is to check all fuse both inside and under the hood, if ok, check the electrical connector and the vacuum hose at the cruise control actuator, check the brake fluid level, make sure the brake lights are working, if all that's ok let me know then we will have to run a diagnostic code check.  

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter