Toyota Repair/blinker light

Question
QUESTION: I have a 2004 Toyota 4Runner Ltd.  My left blinker light started flashing very fast both the exterior light and the blinking sound is rapid.  The right one flashes normal at a regular pace.  Can you tell me what is wrong?  Hopefully it is an easy fix and not electrical.  Thank you!

ANSWER: Do both front and rear lights flash fast?

QUESTION: The right front flashes normal and the bulb is not lighting up on the left front.  If it's just the bulb is it easy enough for me to change it myself?

Answer
Yes it is usually the bulb that causes the fast blinking, to replace the bulb opent thehood and look for a small screw on the side or the top that attaches the corner lamp, remove the screws and pull the lens assembly foreward to remove it and replace the bulb.  

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter