Toyota Repair/1997 Toyota T-100 pickup drive belts

I need to change the drive belts on my 1997 Toyota T-100 pickup.It has the 5VZFE engine (6 cylinder)Can you tell me how to do this?Is there any special info to change these three belts?Thanks for your time.

Both the a/c belt and power steering belts have tensioner pulleys with a 14mm lock nut at the center of each pulley' loosen these and then release tension by turning the tensioner adjusting bolts counterclockwise, the alternator belt can be removed by loosening the 12mm set bolt on the bracket just below the alternator the release tension by loosening the adjusting bolt on the end of the alternator bracket, it is necessary to move the alternator towards the engine using a bar to get the belt off. Start with the a/c belt.  

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter

I have more than 28 years experience as toyota technician, I will be able to answer most questions related to the Toyota product line up to the present year models,I am located in the US but welcome questions from other regions of the world. When asking a question please provide specific information: year,model, engine,transmission information. Provide as much information as possible including a brief repair history if possible. I have been a volunteer here for more ten years an have answered over 16,000 questions helping Toyota owners with their problems and save thousands of dollars without any compensation, some of my answers are published on many other websites including google and various automotive forums. DONATIONS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED HELPFUL INFORMATION PLEASE MAKE A DONATION. AS OF TODAY (JULY 22, 2014) ALL REQUESTED GRAPHICS, ILLUSTRATIONS, DIAGRAMS, PHOTOS, WILL REQUIRE THE MINUMUM DONATION UP FRONT.

Toyota technician since 1979,expert in electrical systems,OBD systems,engine repair, driveability problems,EFI systems,ASE certified,Toyota master technician.
Certified Hybrid Vehicle technician.

Toyota master technician, ASE certified in eight catagories, Hybrid vehicle certified. Toyota technical training: Engine Automatic transmission Manual transmission Drivetrain Electrical systems Brakes and chassis Air conditioning Engine performance and diagnostics Hybrid systems