Toyota Repair/2005 Highlander VSC problem

Question

I 'm having the following problem. Check engine, VSC, and Trac off lights are on. The following codes appear: P0037, P0420, P0430, P0441, P0446 and P0455 in this order. I have replace the OS on bank 1 ( os nearest the exhaust manifold) and I still have the problem. Auto Zone said the Os was the problem.

Please help.

Thanks,

Bob

Answer
Hi, I see you posted two questions and i already replied to the first one but now it's starting to make a little more sense to me. the P0037 is for the bank one sensor #2, which is after the cat converter on bank 1 which is near the firewall, you need to replace the sensor behind the cat converter. Now for the other codes, the 441/446/455 are all large leaks in the evap recovery system, check to make sure the gas cap is not missing and make sure it's on tight if it's there, try replacing it, make sure there are no hoses off at the air filter housing, then clear all codes by disconnecting the negative battery cable for about one minute

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter