Toyota Repair/1999 Camry Air Direction Control

Question
1999 Camry XLE.  Air direction control knob does not change the direction of the air. It only blows out of the dash vents no matter what the setting.  I have made a short video describing it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83ddOsu5EF8&feature=youtu.be

Bob

Answer
Hello, I was gone for a couple of days but I did watch the video, the control panel is electrical and the vent control is operated by an electric servomotor, as far as I know it is located up in the dash on the right of the center where the vents are under the dash, after removing the glove box you should be able to see it, in most cases the servo is the problem.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter