Toyota Repair/door locks

2003 toyota rav4 auto.
the power doors will lock just as normal. they will not unlock with switch on door,key fob or when you remove the key from the ign.. You can unlock the doors with the key or with the manual lever.This problem is with all the doors and the rear.
I checked the fuses, Dissabled the alarm and tried all door switches and both key fobs

Hello, in most cases this is related to the body control computer (ECU)it is located on the lower left of the dash where the fuses are, the body ECU is part of that junction block that has all the fuses on it, it's common for the inner circuitry to develop corrosion, especially if the windshield has even a slight water leak.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter

I have more than 28 years experience as toyota technician, I will be able to answer most questions related to the Toyota product line up to the present year models,I am located in the US but welcome questions from other regions of the world. When asking a question please provide specific information: year,model, engine,transmission information. Provide as much information as possible including a brief repair history if possible. I have been a volunteer here for more ten years an have answered over 16,000 questions helping Toyota owners with their problems and save thousands of dollars without any compensation, some of my answers are published on many other websites including google and various automotive forums. DONATIONS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED HELPFUL INFORMATION PLEASE MAKE A DONATION. AS OF TODAY (JULY 22, 2014) ALL REQUESTED GRAPHICS, ILLUSTRATIONS, DIAGRAMS, PHOTOS, WILL REQUIRE THE MINUMUM DONATION UP FRONT.

Toyota technician since 1979,expert in electrical systems,OBD systems,engine repair, driveability problems,EFI systems,ASE certified,Toyota master technician.
Certified Hybrid Vehicle technician.

Toyota master technician, ASE certified in eight catagories, Hybrid vehicle certified. Toyota technical training: Engine Automatic transmission Manual transmission Drivetrain Electrical systems Brakes and chassis Air conditioning Engine performance and diagnostics Hybrid systems