Toyota Repair/door locks

Question
2003 toyota rav4 auto.
the power doors will lock just as normal. they will not unlock with switch on door,key fob or when you remove the key from the ign.. You can unlock the doors with the key or with the manual lever.This problem is with all the doors and the rear.
I checked the fuses, Dissabled the alarm and tried all door switches and both key fobs

Answer
Hello, in most cases this is related to the body control computer (ECU)it is located on the lower left of the dash where the fuses are, the body ECU is part of that junction block that has all the fuses on it, it's common for the inner circuitry to develop corrosion, especially if the windshield has even a slight water leak.

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter