Toyota Repair/no spark 1989 toyota camry

I have replaced the following things new ecm, coil, distributor, igniter, new timing belt with tensioner but no spark

how this come about drove the car to the races one afternoon then that night went to go home and car would not start. this is a 1989 Toyota camry le with a 2.5 v6 auto trany.

Hello, you need to do some voltage tests and then let me know what you find,
with the key on check:
voltage to the B+ terminal in the diagnostic check connector under the hood
voltage to the 100 alternator fuse in the fuse box under the hood
voltage to the plus side of the coil
voltage at the red white wire of the distributor and igniter
after that I'll have to get my wiring diagram and look into it a little deeper  

Toyota Repair

Ted Ritter

I have more than 28 years experience as toyota technician, I will be able to answer most questions related to the Toyota product line up to the present year models,I am located in the US but welcome questions from other regions of the world. When asking a question please provide specific information: year,model, engine,transmission information. Provide as much information as possible including a brief repair history if possible. I have been a volunteer here for more ten years an have answered over 16,000 questions helping Toyota owners with their problems and save thousands of dollars without any compensation, some of my answers are published on many other websites including google and various automotive forums. DONATIONS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED HELPFUL INFORMATION PLEASE MAKE A DONATION. AS OF TODAY (JULY 22, 2014) ALL REQUESTED GRAPHICS, ILLUSTRATIONS, DIAGRAMS, PHOTOS, WILL REQUIRE THE MINUMUM DONATION UP FRONT.

Toyota technician since 1979,expert in electrical systems,OBD systems,engine repair, driveability problems,EFI systems,ASE certified,Toyota master technician.
Certified Hybrid Vehicle technician.

Toyota master technician, ASE certified in eight catagories, Hybrid vehicle certified. Toyota technical training: Engine Automatic transmission Manual transmission Drivetrain Electrical systems Brakes and chassis Air conditioning Engine performance and diagnostics Hybrid systems